The 9th Annual Maritime Security East is the 31st maritime security program hosted by Homeland Security Outlook since 2011. Maritime Security East address the needs of federal, state and local agencies, law enforcement and military to counter the challenges of securing coastlines, inland waterways, ports and critical infrastructure.
The Response Boat Expo & Conference (RBX) presents the latest technologies and solutions from coastal patrol boats to fire boats to special warfare crafts. In addition, RBX will provide critical education and insight in the acquisition, maintenance and future of small crafts in marine law enforcement, federal agencies and the Department of Defense.
Explore a comprehensive and exciting exhibit hall full of the latest products and solutions to help you meet your challenges as well as attend insightful presentations and educational workshops. If your job is maritime/port security or maritime defense or response, you have to be here.
Draft Agenda and Registration Coming Soon
Whether you build boats, provide radars, maritime domain/situational awareness software or products, make the most of your time and energy by placing your company and solutions in front of professionals who are serious about their missions in securing their AOR or responding to maritime threats and incidents.
Witness boats and technologies in their operating environment. Take boat rides on demo day and experience their capabilities. See how radars and cameras provide real maritime domain awareness of the waterways and coastlines. There is no better way to educate yourself on the products unless you experience it first hand.
Be in the Middle of the Action
The Hampton Roads Area is Home To…
U.S. Coast Guard
Coast Guard Atlantic Area, 5th District, Sector Virginia and many other operational units.
NAVAL Station Norfolk (the world’s largest Navy Installation), Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek/Fort Story and many other operational units.
Port of Virginia
The Port of Virginia extends over an area of 1,864 acres in four major terminals and features 19,885 linear feet of berth space, 50ft-deep channels and 30 miles of on-dock rail. It has an economic impact of over $90 billion per year for the region. The security of the Port is vital to the livelihood of the region and the Eastern United States.
Maritime Incident Response Team
Task force of personnel comprised from over 20 Federal, State and Local agencies providing Law Enforcement, Fire Department and Emergency Medical Services.
Learn, Discuss and Collaborate
Keynote Sessions, Panel Discussions and Workshops
- Intelligence Sharing and Inter-Agency Collaboration
- Maritime Domain and Situational Awareness Tools and Best Practices
- Critical Infrastructure Physical Security
- Cyber Security
- Unmanned System Use and Mitigation
- Port Resiliency and Disaster Recovery and Response
- Federal Resources and Support for Maritime Security
- Marine Law Enforcement Training and Support
- Vessel and Equipment Acquisitions
- Vessel Maintenance
- End User Training
- New Technologies
- Grants and Funding
- Rules and Regulations
- Solution and Product Presentation
Who Is Participating
- Federal, State, Local and Tribal Agencies and Governmental Organizations
- Foreign Government and Military
- Port Security Directors and Managers
- Private Terminal Facility Security Officers
- Government and Military Contractors
- Products and Solutions Providers
- Department of Defense Components
- Department of Homeland Security Components
- Department of Justice Components
- System Integrator
- Commercial Vessel Operators
- Federal, State and Local Law Enforcement and Response Agencies
- Department of Defense Vessel Operators and Buyers
- Department of Homeland Security Vessel Operators and Buyers
- Foreign Military Vessel Operators and Leadership
- Government Contractors
- Boat Builders
- Electronics and Equipment (seats, flooring, etc.) Providers
- Responders Gear and Outfitting
- Vessel Maintenance Contractors
- Engine Vendors
OUR EARLY EXHIBITORS